All manuscripts are initially treated by editors to assess their compliance with the requirements of the journal and the subject.
After the editor decision the manuscripts are sent to at least two external experts working in this area. Review comments transmitted to the author, together with a recommendation for a possible revision of the manuscript. Publishing editor reports to the authors about adopting manuscript without require revision or authors are given the opportunity to review the manuscript and submit it again, or manuscript rejected.
Requirements for the text
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 10
- Interval -1
- Margins of the document – 20 mm
- Number of pages – 6 – 8 for experimental articles and 8 – 14 for reviews
- Article language: Ukrainian, Russian, English
Structure of article and requirements for the article
TITLE OF THE ARTICLE in Ukrainian (No more than 10 words, it does not contain abbreviations, strictly correspond to the content of article)
First Name Last Name, First Name Last Name. in Ukrainian
TITLE OF THE ARTICLE in Russian
First Name Last Name, First Name Last Name. in Russian
TITLE OF THE ARTICLE in English
First Name Last Name, First Name Last Name. in English
Abstract in Ukrainian Not less than 1000 characters, it does not contain abbreviations that are understandable only from the context of arti-cle
Keywords in Ukrainian No more than 10 words, do not contain abbreviations that are understandable only from the context of article, separated by commas.
Abstract in Russian (Not less than 1000 characters)
Keywords in Russian
Abstract in English (Not less than 1800 characters)
Keywords in English
- to which area of science (production) include studies referred to in Article;
- justification of the relevance of the problem to be solved by the author.
Formulation of the problem in general and in relation to important scientific and practical tasks.
Analysis of research and publications in which the problem was solved other scientists, the allocation of un-solved by parts of the problem which is devoted to this article.
The main part (give name that reflects the essence of the article)
Formulation of the purposes of article (formulation of the problem); basic material with the justification of scientific results.
Materials and methods of researches should be formed so that researches can be played back by the descrip-tion given in the study. On the generally known method is given a link.
Results and discussion.This section of the article may include subsections in accordance with the logic of the presentation of scientific research. Subsections are numbered.
3. Requirements for the elements of article
List of references
Requirements for the elements of article
Drawings, diagrams and diagrams - black-and-white in any pictorial editor who supports formats bmp, gif, tiff, pcx, jpeg, dwg, cdr, mcd. Use of diagrams and diagrams Microsoft Excel in graduations of the black is admitted. Drawings foliate and sign on center of a line a clarendon without a point in the end, interpretation of labels do before a title of drawing in the italics. Before and after a drawing title - an interval in 6 pt.
Formulas - gather in editor Microsoft Equation 3.0 and center. Foliate only those formulas on which there are references. Numbers of formulas specify in round brackets and level by a page right edge. Alignment of formulas and levelling of numbers is fulfilled by tabulation (but not white spaces!) tuning parameters: a variable - italics, others - usual, sizes (pt.): usual - 10; a large coefficient - 7; a small coefficient - 6; a major figure - 16; a small figure - 10.
Tables, as a rule, have under the text after the first mention or on the following page. A table title specify through a short dash after the number on center of a line a clarendon without a point in the end. Before and after a table title, and also be-fore the paragraph, the following after the table, erect intervals in 6 pt.
- Sources are made according to ДСТУ 8302: 2015
- Sources must be at least 15 and more
- The list of references should be at least 60% on foreign sources
- The list of links inadmissible use national standards
- The percentage of self-citations - no more than 30% (ie, if you used the 10 links, only 3 of them can to your works)
- References in a language articles, translated into English
- References must be completed according to the standard Vancouver Citation Style
Standard Format for Books: Author Surname Initials. Title: subtitle. Edition (if not the first). Place of publication: Publisher; Year.
Book with One Author or Editor
- Mason J. Concepts in dental public health. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2005.
- Ireland R, editor. Clinical textbook of dental hygiene and therapy. Oxford: Blackwell Munksgaard; 2006.
- Miles DA, Van Dis ML, Williamson GF, Jensen CW. Radiographic imaging for the dental team. 4th ed. St. Louis: Saunders Elsevier; 2009.
- Dionne RA, Phero JC, Becker DE, editors. Management of pain and anxiety in the dental office. Philadelphia: WB Saunders; 2002.
Standard Format for Journal Articles: Author Surname Initials. Title of article. Title of journal, abbreviated. Date of Publication: Volume Number(Issue Number): Page Numbers.
Journal Article in Print
- Haas AN, de Castro GD, Moreno T, Susin C, Albandar JM, Oppermann RV, et al. Azithromycin as a adjunc-tive treatment of aggressive periodontitis: 12-months randomized clinical trial. J Clin Periodontol. 2008 Aug; 35(8):696-704.
Journal Article from a Website
- Tasdemir T, Yesilyurt C, Ceyhanli KT, Celik D, Er K. Evaluation of apical filling after root canal filling by 2 different techniques. J Can Dent Assoc [Internet]. 2009 Apr [cited 2009 Jun 14];75(3):[about 5pp.]. Available from: http://www.cda-adc.ca/jcda/vol-75/issue-3/201.html
The package of documents to the article
- An electronic version of the article.
- One copy in printed paper form (signed on the back of the last sheet of all authors.
- License agreement in printed form (signed by all authors).